|Born||June 1st, 1946 |
|Productions||Sharpe's Rifles as Hogan |
The Music Man as Harold Hill
L.I.E. as Big John Harrigan
The Escapist as Frank Perry
Brian Cox is a Scottish actor.
Born to a Scottish-Irish family, Cox studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts and appeared in a number of television programs and stage plays before making his film debut as Leon Trotsky in Nicholas and Alexandra. He received acclaim for his stage performances as Titus Andronicus and King Lear, and a brief but memorable role as Hannibal Lecktor in Manhunter.
Cox soon became a blockbuster film actor, making appearances in the X-Men film series, Rob Roy and Braveheart among others. He also worked as a narrator and voiceover artist for The Silmarillion and video games such as Manhunter.
- Here's Adieu to All Judges and Juries (duet)
- Danny Boy (solo)
- Harrigan Song (solo)
- The Butcher Boy (solo)
- (Ya Got) Trouble (contains solo lines)
- Seventy-Six Trombones (contains solo lines)
- The Sadder-But-Wiser Girl (duet)
- Marian the Librarian (contains solo lines)
- Shipoopi (contains solo lines)
- 'Til There Was You (duet)
- Seventy-Six Trombones/Goodnight My Someone (reprise)(duet)
- 'Til There Was You (reprise)(solo)