Happy Landing is a 1938 romantic musical.
- Don Ameche - Jimmy Hall
- Ethel Merman - Flo Kelly
- Leah Ray - Specialty Singer
- El Brendel - Yonnie
- Raymond Scott - Leader of Quintet
A bandleader, Duke Sargent, and his manager Jimmy Hall are flying from New York to Paris when they must make a forced landing in Norway. A misunderstanding results in local girl Trudy Ericksen being romantically committed to Duke, but he has Flo Kelly waiting for him back in New York and slips away.
Trudy follows him to New York, but ends up in Central Park on a skating date with Jimmy and soon is signed up as the star of a big-city ice revue.
- "Hot and Happy" - Flo
- "A Gypsy Told Me" - Singer
- "A Gypsy Told Me" (reprise) - Jimmy
- "You Are the Music to the Words in My Heart" - Flo
- "Yonnie and His Oompah" - Yonnie
- "You Appeal To Me" - Flo and Quintet
- "War Dance for Wooden Indians" - Quintet