|Born||October 14th, 1949 |
|Productions||Bells Are Ringing as Singer (original Broadway cast) |
The Unsinkable Molly Brown as Count Feranti/Waiter (original Broadway cast)
High Spirits as Ensemble
Sweet Charity as Ensemble (original Broadway cast), Vittorio Vidal (understudy)The Producers as Lead Tenor Stormtrooper
Promenade as Mr. T.
Woman of the Year as Gerald, Maury, Abbot Canfield, Pinky Peters (understudy)(original Broadway cast)
Rags as Mike, Ensemble
|Recordings||Bells Are Ringing (original cast recording) |
The Producers (1968 film soundtrack)
Promenade (original cast recordinf)
Rags (original cast recording)
Michael Davis is a Greek actor.
Born in Athens, Greece, Davis moved to America where he became a notable tenor on Broadway.
Davis' only singing role on screen would be a notable one, playing the lead tenor stormtrooper in "Springtime for Hitler", the play within a play in The Producers.
He was much more prolific on stage, appearing in the original productions of The Unsinkable Molly Brown and Sweet Charity (where he understudied the role of Vittorio Vidal) and understudied several roles in Woman of the Year.
- Springtime for Hitler (contains solo lines)
Vittorio Vidal (understudy)Edit
- Too Many Yesterdays (solo)
- Unrequited Love (contains solo lines)
- Four (Naked Lady)(contains solo lines)
- When You're Right, You're Right (duet)
- Shut Up Gerald (contains solo lines)
- It Isn't Working (contains solo lines)
- I Told You So (duet)
- One of the Boys (contains solo lines)