Mickey's House of Villains is a 2002 animated film.
- Jonathan Freeman - Jafar
- Susanne Blakeslee - Cruella de Vil
- Pat Carroll - Ursula
- Corey Burton - Captain Hook/Chernabog
- Rob Paulsen - Hades (singing voice)
- Tress MacNeille - Queen of Hearts/Si and Am
- Jim Cummings - Kaa
- Lois Nettleton - Maleficent
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- James Woods - Hades
It is Halloween night at the House of Mouse, and a lot of villains are showing up. Jafar has a trick in store for the usual heroes of the House, but the villains have to wait until midnight for him to unleash it. After a series of cartoons, Jafar, along with his new henchmen Captain James Hook, Cruella de Vil, Ursula The Sea Witch and Hades, takes over the house with a musical number "It's Our House Now!" All the other villains soon join Jafar's plan. The heroes, princesses and other Disney characters are trapped in the kitchen while Mickey and several others are thrown out into the street. They witness the House's name being changed to the House of Villains.
Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie try to take their House back, but Chernabog stops them from entering the building. After another two cartoons, Mickey dresses in his sorcerer outfit and challenges Jafar to a magical duel using fireballs. Just when Mickey's sorcerer hat is knocked off, Aladdin escapes from the kitchen, flying on the magic carpet and gives Daisy Duck the magical lamp. Daisy hands it to Mickey who uses the lamp to suck Jafar into it. The rest of the villains run away and the House of Mouse is once again restored.
- "It's Our House Now" - Jafar, Cruella, Ursula, Hook, Hades, Si and Am, Maleficent, Kaa, Queen of Hearts and Villains