The Little Prince is a 1974 fantasy film based on the novella by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- Richard Kiley - The Pilot
- Steven Warner - The Little Prince
- Bob Fosse - The Snake
- Gene Wilder - The Fox
- Donna McKechnie - The Rose
- Joss Ackland - The King
- Clive Revill - The Businessman
An aviator is forced to make an emergency landing in the Sahara Desert. There he is befriended by a young boy, the Little Prince, who had descended to Earth from Asteroid B-612. In the days that follow, The Pilot hears about his past and various journeys throughout the solar system.
As he travels through space, the Little Prince encounters several strange grown-ups on different planetoids, all with a skewed or curious way of looking at life. But it is not until he finally reaches Earth, that the Little Prince learns his most important life lessons of all, mainly from The Fox, and The Snake. Before the Little Prince dies, he shares those lessons with The Pilot.
- "I Need Air (It's A Hat)" - The Pilot, Chorus
- "Be Happy" - The Rose
- "I'm on Your Side" - The Pilot
- "You're a Child" - The King and The Businessman
- "I Never Met a Rose" - The Pilot
- "Why is the Desert" - The Pilot and The Little Prince
- "A Snake in the Grass" - The Snake
- "Closer and Closer and Closer" - The Fox and The Little Prince
- "Little Prince" - The Pilot
- "Finale - The Little Prince" - Chorus